Sayajigunj Centre located in the heart of Vadodara is ably managed by Mr. Ashish Kanojiya and Mr. Ambubhai Kanojia. Mr. Ashish is a first generation Entrepreneur who wished to give back to society. In the Year 1997 he started the centre and made a humble beginning with a vision to provide quality education with no compromise on content. His endeavour has been to provide 100% placement to all the students who have undergone training through the centre. In this endeavour of his he has been ably supported by the acumen and unrelenting and never say die attitude of Mr. Ambubhai Kanojia.
Together they have formed a Temple of learning which every year passes out around 250 – 300 students who find placement and opportunity in the booming field of Animation / Graphics and Web desigining, for them Quality Education has been a way a life and do not compromise on Infrastructure / faculties or any other requirement to ensure 100% deliverance.
Arena Animation sayajigunj has constantly proved its mark in National and International Level competitions our students have earned respect and accolades in various competitions. and showcased their talents at various platforms. Naming a few of the most prestigious achievements
· First prize in Live Action Category at Creative Minds Intercentre Competition for Two consecutive Years for the year 2011-12.
· Golden cursor Award to miss Nilopher saiyed for her Work in Digital Artwork Category
· Our students have constantly shined at Open Competitions of National level namely CG Art and Wacom Digital Painting for constant 4 years.
· Centre has been Awarded as the Top Academic centre and with best Infrastructure in the state.
The centre is having an excellent academic environment with A- certified faculties & Industry expert-visiting for guest lectures. The Centre is having an Effective Team of Experienced Faculties from various Fields of Fine Arts and Digital Arts. The animation industry experts organize the workshops regularly. The creativity tests & skill tests by the centre is a regular practice. Activities related to develop Creativity and confidence are frequently organized at the centre in form of Brain storming sessions and Evaluation and Presentation sessions. Students are constantly motivated by Faculties to take part in competitions at various levels and indulge in extra-curricular activities like Photography clubs, Film screening and outdoor practical activities to build and widen their perspective about the field and their capabilities.
The centre spread over 3000 sq. ft of space boasts of one of the finest infrastructure available in the city with latest state of the Art lab's having over 50 machines dedicated to the studies of the student.
The centre has Four Labs divided into different sections for Graphics / 2D / 3D and VFX.It also has a state of the Art Studio with Green Screen in built for the students 3D and VFX work.The library is well stocked with latest reference material and Videos.
The reception area has a large open space with Notice boards which have the latest Job Openings / Parent Teacher Meeting schedules and Exam schedules, which the students can refer to at ease with no congestion. Ample seating arrangement has been made in the front office area for Visitors, Friends and Parents of the students who wish to visit ARENA.
Students are allowed to practice and encouraged to explore the realms of the unknown at the centre. Projects and Live Workshops along with seminars are held in the seminar and Studio room which can easily accommodate around 40 students.
The Field of Multimedia and Animation is best taught through visuals and hence the emphasis is on Hands on practice with visual teaching.
The trainers at Sayajigunj use overhead projectors /Machines and White boards to teach the students. All aspects of the course are shown visually to the student so that they can retain the knowledge faster and in an easier manner. Projects apart from those which are mandatory in the course are given to students to help them understand and assimilate the learnings.
Special live projects from the Industry are taken and students are given a chance to work on them. To help the learning outcome the following are also used:-
Seminars: - Professionals from the field are invited to come and take seminars and workshops for the students. Professionals from Mumbai / Bangalore & Hyderabad regularly visit the centre to ensure that the students are in tune with the technology prevalent in the Industry.
Studio Visits: - Students are taken to studio visits in Mumbai to experience real life working in studios.
Back to Nature: - Special classes are held in gardens and other social surroundings to help them tune up with the Society at large and improve their work.
Competitions: - Students are encouraged to take part in National and International Competitions. Many of our students have won awards in these competitions. This helps them understand their peers.
Orbit live :- The centre provides a platform through ARENA Head office to rub shoulders with the who is who of the Industry via Orbit a 3 Day mega event which is conducted at Mumbai every Year.
Over and above all this the centre believes that if you are willing to learn they would not hold back and hence provide the students with more that what the syllabus demands so that the students are one notch higher to their peers.
Onlinevarsity is the collaborative cloud-based learning platform created for Arena students. Over 12000 students are logged into Onlinevarsity, benefiting from a wide array of features such as:
Collaboration with expert tutors from around the world Access to dynamic learning elements including expert videos, industry articles, job market trends & developments Deeper understanding of subjects through interactive eBooks, question banks, e-libraryof projects & assignments
As a student of Aptech Computer Education, enjoy the benefits of Onlinevarsity now.
(P.S. For username & password, you will need your booking confirmation & receipt).
Learn on the go!
- Access eBooks: All the books related to your Aptech course are now available 24/7 on Onlinevarsity - for free. These books are interactive, meaning that you can select a particular topic to learn more about it, highlight the portions you wish to revise later, complete exercises & assignments - all within the book! To learn how to download eBooks on Onlinevarsity, watch the video.
- Holistic, seamless learning experience: Easy transition between classroom & smart personal devices. Move from your computer to your phone or from your phone to your tablet, without losing your bookmarks & notes!
- Blogs & articles: Access blog posts connected with your subjects. Rate & comment on your favourite blogs & articles and keep coming back for more!
- Video tutorials: Access expert videos, industry articles about latest trends & developments, and other dynamic learning content. To watch a clipping from a video tutorial, click the link above!
- Group discussions: Join groups to discuss topics of your interest, ask questions & receive answers right away.
- Career guidance: Certification recommendations & job placement assistance - at your fingertips!
- Access image library: No more copyright hassles! With Onlinevarsity, you access a free image library to complete your projects with ease.